RESIDENTIAL SERVICES FOR FAMILIES
- Families First - Residential Services for Children – Provides a safe and structured haven for those children who do not have the necessary love and/or support from their family members. The agency maintains several group homes for boys and girls aged 13 to 16. In addition, Families First's Independent/ Transitional Living provides an array of services for young adults aged 18 to 21 who are transitioning out of foster care.
- Second Chance Home - Offers eight teenage mothers and their babies just that, a second chance. Girls aged 13 to 18 have an opportunity to complete their education and learn to become self-sufficient mothers.
Source: Families First - Intervention: Residential Services - http://www.familiesfirst.org/services/intervention/T9-residential-services
- Families First - Services for Homeless Families - Families First community-based housing enable residents to make a smooth transition into their new neighborhood, and helps them to adjust and succeed as a member of the community.
- Weaver Gardens - A transitional living home that provides efficiency apartments for mothers aged 17 to 26 who have one child less than one year old. The goal is to help these young mothers learn parenting and life skills and develop long term economic independence.
- Delowe Village - A community-based life skills program for disabled women and their children who are chronically homeless.
- Shelter-A-Family - Designed to assist families who are chronically or long-term homeless with disabilities and life challenges. Supportive services and permanent and long term housing are provided.
- Red Oak Renaissance Program - Provides performance-based case management services to assist families with the relocation to mixed-income use communities.
- Quality of Life (AHA) - Provides case management and supportive services are provided to former residents of the Atlanta Housing Authority Public Housing. These former residents have been relocated to mixed-income use communities.
Source: Families First – Intervention: Services for Homeless Families - http://www.familiesfirst.org/services/intervention/T10-services-for-homeless-families